WestView Learning keeps community classes under 6 registrants to ensure sufficient social distancing between participants and instructors. In addition, all adult class participants are asked to wear a mask to class. When seated, and providing all safety criteria provided by our provincial health officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, are met participants may be able to remove their mask for periods during instruction.
At WestView Learning we will endeavour to remain available for face-2-face instruction with community members using the following protocol:
- appropriate physical distancing during instruction
- use of air cleaners, PPE by instructors/participants, hand sanitizer, and acrylic dividers for best practice for shared space
- use of PPE during movement between activities
- separated storage space for individual learner’s personal items (for kids’ classes)
- cleaning routines throughout the day to ensure high touch surfaces are frequently sanitized
- daily intensive cleaning of all surfaces